Thursday, December 20, 2012

6 Month Surprises


Recently it seems that not a day goes by that Remy doesn't have a new surprise for us.

So what have I been the most surprised about?

Well first I thought it was when he discovered how to get up on his knees and then started to rock. (Time to start baby proofing!)...





but then I knew it was when he could entertain himself in the crib...



I was sure it was when he started eating real food...and liked it... 




OK...I finished my dinner..time for dessert!

But was convinced it was when he starting sitting on his own...

Turns out, the biggest surprise wasn't any of these things. What has surprised me most is that each day I find myself more in love with this guy. It doesn't seem possible that I could love him any more than I do at this moment but I know tomorrow I will find one more thing to love about this sweet baby boy of mine.  



Missed month 5? Check out the secret post here.

1 comment:

  1. And now you have discovered the joys of being a parent. It's hard work but the joys will never end and the love will continue to grow. Remy will continue to amaze you so sit back and enjoy every minute cause as I've said before, you cannot get this time back. This blog warms my heart. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete