Tuesday, January 8, 2013

New Year's Resolutions


Hi everyone! It's me, Remy.

Now that I've had a chance to play with taste all of my new Christmas gifts, I thought it was time to put some New Year's Resolutions together.

You can see more pics of my 1st Christmas here.
I'm a little new at this, but I've been listening to Mom for some ideas. Speaking of Mom, she obviously needs to keep brainstorming since I don't think her goal of sleeping through the night is going to happen any time soon. To tell you the truth, I happen to enjoy our midnight get togethers.

So after giving it some thought - you know, like during diaper changes and such - I've come up with the following resolutions..

1. Work on my speed.



Now that I've figured out the logistics behind crawling, I need to work on my timing. My goal is to be fast enough to give Mom a good chase.

2. Take a break.



With all of that crawling, it will be super important to take breaks and rest. I wouldn't want to pull a muscle.

3. Help around the house.


Because really, it's the least I can do.

4. Use my imagination.


Who needs a fancy car when you've got this awesome one-seater?

5. Be cuter.



Some of you may be asking yourself  "Self, is this even possible?" Well I'm here to tell you that I'm not sure. But I'm going to give it everything I've got.

Well here goes...wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Remy,
    Gee you sure are a busy little guy. I see you have mastered the "crawl" and now the "sitting up" feat..I am very impressed. I have a feeling that you will be standing very soon as well. I am glad you enjoyed your Christmas presents (They appear to be quite tasty). I do think you should consider giving Mom a "night off" once in awhile..I think we both agree she deserves it. I don't think you can get much cuter, but I am sure you will find a way to accomplish that too. You do have a great career ahead of you in the "blog writing" category..Keep up the good work..and say hi to Mom and Dad..See you soon.
    Love,
    Grandpa

    ReplyDelete