Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Ate Months


Psst.....


...over here...


...it's me...Remy.


Anyone here?




Looks like I got here just in time! I was a little worried you might be off looking for another blog featuring a cute little guy like myself.

Just kidding! Like there are any other 8 month olds as cute as me. LOL!


Thing is, Mom's been super busy. Sure, she's got work, but we don't talk about it since it has nothing to do with me. Truth? Now that I've "gone mobile" she can't keep up.






And she worries. Apparently I'm not an adventurous eater. Well there's nothing wrong with only wanting bananas for every meal, amiright?

Mom...don't worry...I've totally got this.



Bt-double-u...I'm coming to you live at some point in time from my new laptop. The WiFi is kinda spotty and the 's' keepss ssticking. The OS is Fisher Price 0.1 and let's face it...it's no Vtech. But it keepss me connected to the intrawebs and my adoring fans.


Speaking of adoring, I'm sure you can't wait to see my official photo (and when I say official I mean that everyone was in their PJ's except for me).


Yeah, it's cute, but staged. I do what I can to make it interesting, but there are only so many ways to sit in a chair. 

Here's how I live my days. Unscripted.





I know what you're wondering and yes, I do all of my own stunts.




Now aren't you glad you sstuck around?

3 comments:

  1. Remy I really enjoyed seeing all the new things you can do, especially climbing up the stairs. And I can see you're getting close to walking too. What fun that will be! Mommy and Daddy (and Grandparents too) will really have to be on our toes to keep up with you. I'm exhausted just watching the video. Can't wait to see what you're up to when I visit this weekend. You are the cutest 8 mo old, so be prepared for lots of hugs and kisses. Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Remy. Aunt Susan here. Um, you're making m a little concerned that three of us visiting will be enough people to watch you? But knowing grandma has done this before makes me a little more confident we don't need reinforcements!! I am amazed at all you can do.....really! Funny, you remind me of Billy when he was your age. Hmmmmmmm Can't wait to see you and your mommy and daddy. Am bringing some little surprises. I know one you will really love. Your parents, well, we'll just have to wait and see now won't we!! Love you all. Aunt Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Remy,
    Keep this up and you are going to put your Mommy out of a job here. I am very impressed with your stunts..and happy to know that you don't use any stunt double. At this rate, your father will have you mowing the lawn soon...so get ready. As for that famous "chair picture", you are really starting to fill that seat. Keep up your good work and say hello to Mommy and Daddy for Me. I will see you soon.
    Love,
    Grandpa

    ReplyDelete