Sunday, August 26, 2012

My Birthday Present to Mom


Hi guys! It's me again. 

Just a quick post between naps (I've been sleeping a lot lately. Last night I went 9 1/2 hours between feedings. Boy was I starving when I woke up!) to show you my surprise for Mom's birthday.

(click the play button to see me in action)


Ta-Daaa!

Pretty cool, huh? I've been working on it in the bassinet in my spare time. (You know, before she wakes up in the morning.) She was so excited when she saw it that she had me do it again for the camera. And since it's her birthday I thought "sure..why not?"

I'm taking her out tomorrow to get some cheesy cake she keeps talking about. (I don't know about you, but  milk and cookies would be at the top of my list.)

And I may even let her sleep in.

Time to roll!
Remy

3 comments:

  1. Dear Meg,
    What a great birthday present!! This blog is sooo funny. I am still laughing..(I was lucky enough to witness "Remy's roll" in person.) So now you have a little "movie star" on your hands huh? I am looking forward to sharing some of that "cheesy cake" on your birthday tomorrow with you and Remy.
    Love,
    Dad
    p.s. at this rate, little Remy will really need an agent soon..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remy what a great idea for a birthday present for your Mommy. You are such a cutie and I'd score your roll as a perfect 10! Give your Mommy a big hug and kiss from her Mommy (aka your grandma). Can't wait to see you in a few weeks and see what other tricks you can do.
    Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete