Monday, October 8, 2012

Naptastic!


Since Remy's arrival, I have learned to love a good nap.

Not for me, of course. I don't have that kind of time. 

But a good Remy nap was all I needed to tackle my (growing) list of home improvements.

Like rearranging the living room..


Bella has embraced the idea of napping when the baby naps.  I just couldn't get into it.

..adding floating shelves to the guest bathroom..



..painting the baseboards in the kitchen..



..finding a home for some of my favorite pictures..


..and organizing the office.


It's amazing what you can accomplish in 40 (and sometimes 90) minutes!

And because I'm pretty sure you don't come here to see pictures of my house...




Looks like it's time for another nap...

4 comments:

  1. You have definitely not wasted any "naptime"! Sorry you haven't taken advantage to nap yourself, but the house looks great. And naptime really agrees with Remy cause he gets cuter and cuter! Wish that worked on adults!! Keep doing your blogs, I love them! See you soon.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Meg,
    Your place looks fantastic..and of course, Remy is getting cuter with each new picture. He certainly knows how to use that smile of his!! Thank goodness for that thumb..hehe..He really makes good use of that. I can't believe he is starting to sit up already. I do think you should set a good exampls as a Mom and learn to take a nap when he does, (and as Bella has apparently learned as well). See you in a couple weeks..
    Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This is the first time I've really gotten to "see" your house! It is amazing!! You totally inspire me to go home and clean/redecorate something...it looks like a tornado has gone through our place 24 hours a day, but you are my proof that you can have a baby without 50 piles of crap everywhere. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! Your house is gorgeous. Mine is not. I'm a big napper and will sleep when the baby sleeps and never get anything done. It takes me days to put away her laundry. Either that, or I sit around and do nothing because that's a luxury I don't get to have anymore. I'm impressed and amazed by you! Remy is a darling.

    ReplyDelete