Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Bull Rider


Technology is amazing. Yesterday Caleb and I got a peek into Baby H's world, a balmy little paradise he'll call home for the next few months. Our wonderful baby boy put on quite a show as if to say "I'm not just floating around here doing nothing all day. Look at all the things I can do!" We saw him bend and stretch and touch his toes. I am also 98.45% sure that I saw him impersonating a bull rider (arm over his head with his back arched and head kicked back - Yeehaw Cowboy!). We may live in Nashville, but we are Texans at heart.  Welcome to our rodeo.







**Warning** The image you are about to see is graphic in nature. It has been rated PG and may not be suitable for children.





Since the unltrasound, Baby H has been kicking up a storm. I think he enjoyed being on the big screen and might not be ready to give up his 15 minutes of fame quite yet. Who knows, maybe we have ourselves an actor in the making?

No comments:

Post a Comment