Monday, May 28, 2012

And that's a wrap!


Have I mentioned how lucky we are?

(Maybe a few times... here, here and here.)

Well here I go again (and I can guarantee you this isn't the last time). Two weeks ago, Caleb and I attended our final shower hosted by my wonderful ESa family.


I am overwhelmed each day at how thoughtful my work family is. Rumors of planning meetings and committee approval for the decorations (we're designers..what do you expect?) could not have prepared me for how special this event turned out.




I was shocked at the outpouring of generosity. Check out this gift pile!


Not only did they finish off my gift registry, but I got some extra special gifts that I've had my eye on as well.

Take Me For  A Walk

Numbers Nursery Art Print

Monsieur III Print
Once I get these on the wall, the nursery will almost be complete. I'm hoping to post the finished pictures before 'you know who' arrives. 

And a big THANK YOU to all of those who contributed their time and money to making my shower extra special. You are what make my job so fun!

1 comment:

  1. Meg,
    A very nice "finale" to all those showers for you. It looks like they did a great job with the party and the gifts. It is obvious that that you are certainly cared about at work. My question is where are you putting all these gifts? Has Caleb surrendered any "closet space" yet? (what little he has..hehe). glad the room is "almost done" as the clock is really ticking now. Ready or not, Baby H is arriving soon.
    Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete